It’s time for our third installment of Obsessed with Avocados! Today’s recipe was originally found here.
- 2-4 zucchini
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- Use your veggitti spiralizer (or similar tool or a knife) to make your zucchini into noodles. Heat lightly.
- To make the avocado sauce, combine avocados, basil, garlic and lemon juice in the bowl of a food processor; season with salt and pepper, to taste. With the motor running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine “pasta”, avocado sauce, cherry tomatoes and corn.
- Serve immediately.
Image found here: http://damndelicious.net/2014/06/20/avocado-pasta/