I’ve tried kale chips before but not carrot chips. These look delicious, I’m going to have to try them as a snack ! I think they’d make great sweet potato chips as well, I might even try those first.
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- dash of sea salt
- Wash and peel the carrots, then cut them into very thin slices, I used my mandolin on a 3mm setting
- In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Place the carrot slices in a large bowl and drizzle the olive oil over top. Sprinkle the spice mix over them, then toss until evenly coated in oil and spices.
- Arrange the carrot slices on a baking sheet in a single layer so that none overlap, and bake at 400F for 8-12 minutes, checking frequently.