Confused about fats and cholesterol? We’ve been fed so much misinformation over the past few decades it is no wonder! Here is a wonderful post about the health benefits of fats and cholesterol. Please enjoy this very informative article.
Allergies permitting eat your eggs yolks and all! And do not avoid healthy fats (lists from the article are copied below), they are necessary for our bodies to function properly.
The Fats to Avoid.
- All hydrogenated & partially hydrogenated oils
- Industrially processed liquid oils such as soy, corn, safflower, cottonseed and canola
- Fats and oils heated to very high temperatures (from cooking or processing)
The Fats to Eat.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chicken, goose and duck fat
- Coconut, palm and palm kernel oils